Skip to content
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for career development and training, staff welfare and personnel functions of the office.
- Responsible for managing, developing capabilities and competencies of each staff as well as coordinating human resources management programs to efficiently deliver public services to the district.
- Ensures effective and efficient administration of human resources.
- Ensures that institutional policies in respect of employment, personnel, wages and salaries are translated into good management practices.
- Ensure human resource planning, facilitate recruitment of competent personnel and maintenance of good workplace interactions.
- Ensures the regular updates of staff records.
- Ensures inter and intra departmental collaboration to facilitate staff performance and development.
- Responsible for Salary Administration.
- Ensure effective succession planning retirement plans.