All Departments, Units and Agencies must, as a minimum, meet the following service standards:
- Serve citizens promptly and courteously at all service delivery points.
- Provide friendly and helpful service;
- Help service users make the right choices in accessing services;
- Provide appropriate signage and information desks;
- Answer calls promptly;
- Respond to queries and complaints promptly;
- Respond to mail and email correspondence promptly;
- Resolve customer complaints fairly, consistently and promptly;
- Encourage service users to make suggestions on how to better the services offered.
We shall strive to provide the following services within the specified time frame.
|SERVICE||TIME FRAME (MONTHS/DAYS)|
|Issuance of Building permits||Within thirty days (a month)|
|Preparation and approval of planning schemes/layout||Within six (6) Months or one year depending on the size of the settlement|
|Issuance of Business Operating Licenses||Instant Services after payment of required fees|
|Issuance of Birth Certificate||Under 1 year (1Day)
Above 1 year (1 Month)
|Issuance of Death Certificate||Newly deceased (1 Day) Already buried|
|Issuance of food vendors certificate||(1 Month)-Instant Service|
|Feedback on Complaints Lodged||Five (5) working days upon receipt|
|Feedback on Correspondences||Seven (7) working days upon receipt|
|Ambulance Service||Instant after a distress call|
|Fire Service||Instant after a distress call|
|Police Service (Normal/Patrols)||Instant after a distress call|