OUR COMMITMENTS AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
WE STRIVE FOR:
- Continuous improvement in our service delivery
- Sustainable Industrialization, Modernized Agriculture and Human Capital Development
- The creation of an enabling environment for socio-economic development
- Empowerment of women and other vulnerable groups to participate in governance and the Assembly’s development agenda
- The protection and promotion of Public Health and the prevention of diseases
- Provision of information in an open and transparent manner
- Creation of conducive environment for Public Private Partnership (PPP) in our service delivery to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Compilation of a comprehensive socio-economic database that will be accessible to the public
- Readily accessible information on all activities of the Assembly
COURTESY AND COOPERATION
- All office doors are marked to facilitate easy identification.
- Friendly Client Service Officers will be on hand to provide various services.
- Assembly staff are also available to provide professional support services.
- All well trained Development Control Task Force will visit various construction sites to ensure compliance of building regulations.
- Courteous Revenue Collectors with Tags will go round daily to collect various rates.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM THE PUBLIC:
The Assembly expects full co-operation and compliance with its rules and regulations and procedures to ensure smooth service delivery. To access any of the services we provide:
- Business should be duly registered with Registrar General Department and the District Assembly.
- Prompt payment of Property Rates, Business Operating Permits and Basic Rates.
- Rate payers are entreated to pay approved sums and collect receipts covering amounts paid.
- Prompt report of unauthorized development, illegal connection.
- Active participation in all communal labour activities at the community level.
- Active participation in the various community level education programmes on sanitation, hygiene, revenue collection and town hall meetings
- Avoidance of littering of all forms and report those that litter
- Developers are entreated to produce valid development permits
- Strict compliance with by-laws of the Assembly
DEALINGS WITH ENQUIRIES, COMPLIANTS AND GRIEVANCES
- You can lodge your enquiry or complaints at our Clients Service or by contacting our hotline on Sampson Samuel Darkwa – 0246447022
- We aim to acknowledge and respond to your written communication within Seven (7) working days
- Our suggestion box has been placed at a conspicuous location to take your suggestions on daily basis and we commit to providing feedback within 5 workings days upon receipt
- If we cannot fully provide an answer to your query within that specified time, we will provide you an interim response and advise you as to when a final response could be expected.
- We aim to investigate your complaint, provide you with the proposed action to solve it, and seek your feedback about the proposed action within seven working days of receiving your complaint.
- We aim to follow up with you on the executed actions, to make sure it has been executed within the specified period and seeking feedback about the final result.
- If you are not satisfied with the proposed action, we will provide you with the right to raise a grievance to the office of the Presiding Member.